Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Braden Our Photographer

Braden has recently decided that he loves photography! He loves to go around the house with my digital camera and take pictures, and I think he is pretty good for a 4 year old with no instruction; anything he has learned is simply from watching me taking pictures (so I guess he has plenty of time to watch; my father in law jokes that I am like a Japanese tourist-of course I must point out that he too is addicted to photography). Now I wonder if Rich and I should have gotten Braden a camera for Christmas. Oh well, his birthday is coming up in May. Here are some of his recent pictures.


*I would like to point out that I had just recently woken up from a Sunday nap (hence the somewhat sleepy look).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like my grandson might have the talent for capturing that certain something in his subjects.

Carrie Maseda said...

Yes, I do think he has a special talent; I'm amazed at some of the pictures he has taken, especially since I didn't even teach him to turn on the camera! :)

Christy Peake said...

I'm so glad to find your blog! You have a beautiful family!!

The Cutie Patooties