Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Son the Ladies Man

Can you say, LOVES THE LADIES?! Rich, the cuties, and I went to eat at Chick-Fil-A last night, so of course there were other children there. One of those other children was a little girl that Braden took a fancy too. He looked at her and said, "You're pretty!" (He is too young to understand the art of being subtle) Luckily the little girl was very flattered, and she quickly ran to tell her father that Braden had told her that she was pretty. To which her father replied, "Well, you are pretty." I wonder if her father will answer the same in a few years when his sweet little girl is a teenager. I know Rich is already making his plans of defense for when his girls are teenagers, to protect them from boys like Braden who LOVES THE LADIES!!!

0 comments:

The Cutie Patooties