Sunday, January 13, 2008

Monthly Interviews

Every month Rich and I interview the kids: favorite food, favorite color, etc.; it is funny to look back just a month earlier to see what changes and what doesn't. Here are the answers we got from the cuties today. (Emma of course is too young, so I will dedicate a blog entry to just her later)

Braden

Favorite Foods: ice cream, doughnuts, waffles, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, apples (I'm glad he listed at least one healthy thing)


Favorite color: Red, pink, and purple (it is safest not to ask Rich about his son liking pink and purple)


What do you want to be when you grow up? a rock and roll star Why? because rock and roll stars are cool


Favorite Song: Five Little Speckled Frogs and the Twinkle Little Star song


Favorite Movie: Barney and Mickey Mouse


Favorite Toy: my cars


Favorite Animal: puppy


Favorite Book: Bing


Favorite Number: 2


If you could go anywhere int he world, where would it be? a party Why? because I like parties


Favorite TV show: Elmo


Favorite person in the Scriptures: Jesus


If you could have one magical power, what would it be? jump really high


What is your favorite thing to do with:


Daddy? play cars on the floor


Mama? go on dates


Brooke? play babies


Emma? sing and dance


Who is your best friend? Riley (He informed us recently that Riley is no longer his girlfriend; they are just friends. He says he is done with girlfriends; we'll see how long that lasts!)

Brooke


Favorite Food: tacos, chicken nuggets, bread

Favorite Color: pink

Favorite Song: Teach Me to Walk in the Light

Favorite Movie: Barney

Favorite Game: Sally Game

Favorite Toy: Sally car

Favorite Book: Itsy Bitsy Spider

Favorite Animal: Horsey

Favorite Person: Mommy

Best Friend: Sally (Brooke's Imaginary Friend)

Favorite Letter: M

Favorite Number: 6

Favorite Dessert: Strawberry Milkshakes

What do you want to be when you grow up? a rock and roll star Why? because I love rock and roll stars (her answer should have been, "Because I want to do everything my brother does.")

Favorite Thing to do with:

Daddy? go on dates

Mama? go on dates

Braden? play with him

Emma? crawl with her

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? to the park Why? because I like to walk to the park and have a nice fun trip

Favorite Person in the Scriptures? Jesus






0 comments:

The Cutie Patooties