Wednesday, April 30, 2008


You may be asking yourself, what pray tell is all over Emma's face? The simple answer is baby powder, which of course leads to the next question, Why does she have baby powder on her face? Let me direct you to the following picture, and I am sure the answer will come quickly.

Yes, Braden and Brooke were involved; I am sure you had already guessed that part of the equation. I walked into Braden's room on Monday night to see if they were ready for Family Home Evening when I discovered two hoodlums shaking powder all over Braden's bedroom. Their explanation, "We wanted to make Braden's room soft." What?! I counted to ten, tried to stay calm, and went and retrieved the vacuum and of course, my camera. I thought, 'I'll take a picture in the event that I do laugh about this later, and I'm sure someone (not me) will find this funny now.'

7 comments:

Pamelia said...

They didn't even look like they minded the clean up!! Sweet little children.

Mike and Erin said...

Gotta love the reasoning behind this incident!!

Carrie Maseda said...

Yeah, their reasoning didn't make much sense to me, but they worded it to me like, "Duh, we wanted to make Braden's room soft." Like, don't you get it mom? All I got was that I needed them to clean it up; I can't wait until Rich gets home tomorrow! Everyday is an adventure; I guess they are just trying to make sure life doesn't get dull for me!

Kim said...

I'm glad im not the only one that has crazy daze!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! They are certainly creative little cuties.

Carrie Maseda said...

Kim, you should really start a blog; you have 4 cuties, so I know you have plenty of material for a blog. It's also GREAT therapy after a long, crazy day!

Carrie Maseda said...

Yeah Mama, I guess they are creative, that wasn't quite what I was thinking at the moment; I guess I would rather them do something like that than write on the walls or dump something out that could do permeanent damage.

The Cutie Patooties