I must say that my husband is a fantastic father, and his children absolutely adore him! Every afternoon at around 5 the garage door opens, and the world stops, at least in our home it does. The screams reverberate off the walls, "DADDY IS HOME!" Toys are thrown to the side, games forgotten, and books left on the floor, as 3 children run and crawl to get to their precious daddy. Nothing speaks louder than pictures, and here are a few I took yesterday of our daily ritual of racing to get to Daddy. I of course am always the winner (hey, being the Mama has to have some perks); I go in for my two kisses and then relinquish the prize to my cuties, at least for a little while. Sad I know, poor little Emma wants attention so bad. Don't worry though, Rich has plenty of love to go around; she was quickly swept up in his arms with the other two hoodlums.
Disclaimer: The dirty clothes awaiting their spin in the washing machine are merely a figment of your imagination. Hey, just play along; you know you want to pretend you don't see them.












4 comments:
I love all of these pictures! We are excited for Audra to get older and she can truly play with us, but- as you mention in a later post- we are trying to live in the moment and enjoy this time we have with her when she is so little! Having a child has certainly made our life more interesting, and we love it!!!
I love this post and the pictures too. To me, there's nothing more important than LOVE in raising children, and the Maseda crew is fortunate in having such loving parents. Little Emma standing there in her jeans is just adorable.
I know, I love those sweet jeans; I'm glad that I have gotten double use out of them, first Brooke and now Emma. We sure do love our cuties, though sometimes they give us a run for our money!
Yeah Christina, children getting older brings new adventures, but the memories you are making now are just as special. It is true you won't be able to get this time back, so I am glad you are savoring every minute! Time goes by way toooooooooo fast! I can't believe Braden starts kindergarten next year!
Post a Comment