Yesterday afternoon the cuties and I met Kim Muraco and her 4 cuties for some strawberry picking. I got tons of strawberries on Saturday, but Rich and I froze all of them sweet, packed with sugar; I wanted some more that I could freeze unsweetened, and I thought that Braden and Brooke would enjoy getting to pick when it wasn't raining (Emma however was not pleased about being there, AT ALL). We had a great time, and I took tons of pictures (not a big surprise I am sure).
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Strawberry Picking~Take 2
Posted by
Carrie Maseda
at
7:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
I LOVE your blog- I am going to steal all of your ideas!!! You are amazing!
Christina Marriott
Hey girl, steal away, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I know I got most of my ideas by looking at other blogs and doing searches on the internet. Rich would say I am a little obsessed; I say it is my therapy at the end of a crazy day with the hoodlums! :) Let me know if you want the link to the website where I got the instructions to make my own background using digital scrapbook paper. I know you are just going to love the wonderful, crazy world of blogging, and I'm excited I will get to keep up with what is going on in your neck of the woods. :)
Post a Comment