This weekend Christina and Casey came to stay with us, and to commemorate this grand event and to celebrate that Traci was in town, we had a couple's night at our house. We had good food, good conversation, and had fun playing Moods. For those who have never played Moods before, let me give you a brief synopsis. The gist of it is that each player rolls a die to determine which emotion they will have to portray and then selects the phrase they must say while performing said emotion, hence the true humor and fun of the game. You laugh at yourself, you laugh at your teammate, you laugh at the other players, and you then attempt to guess what emotion they are portraying, which may sound easy to those Mood Novices, but au contraire, you must play the game to truly judge the difficulty. The game hinges on the performance of the players; I however made it easy for my fellow teammates as I dug deep within and acted:
Sleazy as I said, "I have an itch I can't reach!"
and later in the game acted:
Perky as I said, "My underwear is too tight!"
Sleazy as I said, "I have an itch I can't reach!"
and later in the game acted:
Perky as I said, "My underwear is too tight!"
Here is a picture of my perky performance.

Are you thinking that I look a little more crazed than perky? Alas no, I was attempting perky; I guess I will never make it as a Hollywood actress. My husband and fellow teammate though may be able to make a little pocket change in Hollywood; when it was his turn, he rolled the die, and selected an emotion, and what was it you may ask. I guess you will just have to look for yourselves.
How scary is that?! When Braden saw the picture, he asked me if Rich was wearing a mask. "No, son, that is just your father acting CRAZED!" Due to our acting ability (I say that with great humility) and Rich's great guessing, we are now officially the reigning champs; I'm sure there is a rematch somewhere in our future, but we will see. We came, we saw, we acted like idiots, and we left the reigning Mood champs! It was a fun night and a fun weekend!












1 comments:
Wonderful picture of me. It's comforting to see that I smile so big I show my fillings. :-\
haha!
Post a Comment