Corn SNAKE! Yes, Rich returned to work armed with pictures, he and the boys examined the photos, and determined that it was a common variety, non poisonous Corn SNAKE. Even so, now it is a dead Corn SNAKE, which is the most important part of the equation in my book!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, Otis said that even a person who's familiar with snakes might get those two confused unless they knew all about the markings.
Thanks Mama, the guys gave Rich a hard time, because he killed a corn snake; he realized it wasn't a copperhead once it started coiling around the shovel, because he got a better look at it (before he only knew what I had told him). Rich knew that I wanted that sucker dead, copperhead or corn snake, it didn't matter to me, so he killed it. We are going to buy some snake away and put it around the perimeter of the yard; I don't want to take any chances, next time it could be a poisonous snake. I want to make sure there isn't a next time!
Post a Comment