What do you do to keep yourself busy when your husband is out of town? What do you do to keep your kids busy and make the time fly by? You bake cookies, have a family pizza party, play outside, and have family home evening of course! I really hate it when Rich is out of town, but I am determined to keep myself and the cuties busy. Today after picking Braden up from school, we came back to the house, ate lunch, took naps, baked cookies, played outside, had a pizza party, and had Family Home Evening; now the three cuties are finally sleeping, one day down, four more to go! I can do this; I can survive this week, I am WOMAN, hear me ROAR! (and I will use my trusty camera to document it all, much to my children's chagrin)
Monday, February 25, 2008
Oh what to do to pass the time?
Here are some pictures of the cuties making cookies and enjoying the finished product.
Posted by
Carrie Maseda
at
10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment