I sure love my girls! Brooke is all sass, spitfire, and quick wit. She has an incredible vocabulary, an engaging smile, and the ability to make others laugh (though it is not always intentional). Emma is full of adventure, wonder, and sweetness. She gets into everything, is in awe of all the things that are left for her to discover, has a palpable love of life, an adorable infectious smile, and gives the best slobbery kisses! Even Braden last night said that he loved Emma, because she gives him slobbery kisses on his cheeks. My girls make it so easy to love them, well, most of the time; okay, okay I always love them to pieces, but there are moments they are not my favorite people (like when I caught Brooke last night writing all over Emma's back with a blue marker). I think it is accurate to say that I adore my girls!
Here are some pictures we took yesterday in the backyard. (If you notice Brooke has on her pink and green dress, AGAIN; it is her princess dress of choice these days, which means she has worn it three days straight. Last night it luckily ended up in the hamper.)












2 comments:
Otis and I just looked at these beautiful pictures after reading the remarks from their doting mama. You're a great photographer, wonderful writer, and natural mother. Are you really mine????
Yes, I am really yours; you always encouraged me to develop my talents and discover what would bring me true happiness, and I will forever be grateful for that!
Post a Comment