We had the BEST Girls' Night Out tonight, and we played a hilarious board game, Curses. If you are willing to make a fool of yourself and have fun, this is definitely the game for you!!!!!! You first pick a card which says something you have to do, dare type things, and then you pick another card with a curse on it and give it to someone else to do. The curse cards you end up with are things you have to do the entire game. I for example had to dance and pretend to swat invisible mosquitoes every time I talked. I know it sounds crazy, but I haven't laughed that hard since Rich and I went to go see Bill Cosby perform. You know, when you laugh so hard and so much your face starts to hurt. My sister in law Heidi and her family are coming to visit in April, and I will definitely be buying that game before then! What better way to bond with friends and family than making fools out of yourselves together?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time. Gal pals are so important for our sanity, and I'm glad you've found such good ones in Rincon.
Post a Comment