Well, I finally got my big beautiful Canon Digital Rebel XTi, and I love it! (It was my Valentine's Day present) I just got it today, so I haven't studied the manual yet; I am so excited to see what features it has! Here is a picture I took of Brooke this afternoon. I think my children can rest assured knowing that every minute of their childhood will be well documented.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
This picture is AWESOME! I love the ones of sweet Emma too, of course. It's just that the action shot is unbelievable. I really think you need to consider the greeting card venture that I talked ot you about earlier. Oh, and the one of Emma's hand...my goodness, it's so special!
I love my new camera; I think I am going to take many memorable pictures with it! I can't wait to test it out at Paul's wedding!
Post a Comment