Preparation and planning, that is what my life has consisted of the last few days, in anxious anticipation of Father's Day this upcoming Saturday, presents to make, pictures to take, packages to mail, menus to plan, and things to buy. As a result, my blog has felt neglected the last few days, so you will understand some of what I have been up to, here are a couple pictures I took today of my sweet little boys; I alas, did not get this picture taken in time to use for my Father's Day projects, so I can share it with you. I will share the others after Father's Day, just in case my darling husband or my wonderful father happen to see the pictures. 













2 comments:
So sweet! Braden's eyes look so pretty (handsome?) in these pictures! I love Colton's smile! I can't wait to see it in real life!
I can't wait for you to come either!:)
Post a Comment