Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Picture Post

Due to the fact that I have once again stayed up way too late, which is due to the fact that I don't sleep as well when Rich is gone; I will for tonight simply post a few pictures of brotherly love I have captured.
Okay, I feel guilty; here is also a video of Braden and Brooke rocking out (Brooke does most of the rocking), playing the paper guitars Braden made for them (you never know what he will create next).
*Just so you know, Brooke again created her fashion statement.


(don't forget to turn the music off at the bottom)

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Love the video...and the pictures too, of course. The video, however, is especially awesome because their energy and overall cuteness pepped me up for a long day in the salt mines.

Mike and Erin said...

Brooke is quite the rocker! Too funny!

Carrie Maseda said...

Mama,
I am glad the video helped put a little pep in your step! :)

Erin,
Yeah, I think it is pretty funny, especially the end when she gets frustrated, because heaven forbid, Braden is messing her up. :)

The Cutie Patooties