is a boy rascal or a girl rascal, that is if the rascal cooperates; I'm hoping he or she got the memo about tomorrow being showtime. All of my other children seemed to get the memo, because they were all more than willing to perform and show us all of their business. My plan is to eat a snack and drink lots of orange juice before I go to get that baby moving.
This little boy who we all know and love
(I love this picture of him)has predicted that the baby is a boy. Wishful thinking? Maybe. I guess we will see tomorrow. Of course, I feel it is my duty to inform everyone that Braden revealed to me that I was pregnant a week before I could have even found out myself. Some of you are thinking, do tell. Okay I will.
The story:
It was a typical evening at the Maseda house; we were all sitting around the kitchen table trying to squeeze in a family dinner before Rich had to run off to church, when Rich and I decided to discuss with the cuties the possibility of them having another brother or sister. About this time, Braden looked at me and plainly said, "Mama, you already have a baby in your tummy, and it is a boy." No fanfare, just the facts. Rich looked at me with a puzzled face and asked, "Does he know something I don't know?" I replied, "No, I don't even know yet."
So there you have it, I am pregnant and having a boy; at least that is what Braden says. We know he was right on the pregnant part, and tomorrow we will find out about the gender aspect of his grand yet humble revelation. On a number of occasions I have asked Braden about his revelation. "How do you know? How did you know I was pregnant? Did you have a dream?" His answer is always, "I saw it. I saw there was a baby in your tummy, and I saw it was a boy." Vision? Dream? I still don't know, but Braden is determined; he knows what he saw, and it is a boy. I'll let you know tomorrow what the rest of us see. Will it be a Colton Edward or a ? Yeah, if it is a girl, we're in trouble; Rich and I have the hardest time agreeing on girl names.












3 comments:
Have a good Dr. visit. I'll see you Thursday night.
Great! I'm glad you are going to be able to make it!
How exciting!!! But, we all know that healthy is the important thing, so if it is a girl, you can stress that to Braden because I am certain he will be quite disappointed!
Post a Comment