Thursday, September 4, 2008

Brooke our little Prima Donna~I mean ballerina (Freudian slip)

Well, Brooke started dance class today, and she absolutely LOVED it!!!!!!!!! For those who don't know, she has been begging since she was about 2 1/2 to take dance; now that she is 3, her dream has come true. Here are some pictures and video of her first day; enjoy! (just turn the music off at the bottom first)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll! I especially like the photographs that you took and wish there was a way that I could copy them. You need to start your own business, Babe.

Pamelia said...

She looks like she loves it. I didn't realize that Marianne was one of her teachers. She my neighbor. She is going to do great!! I love the pictues!!!

Carrie Maseda said...

She had a great time! She is already looking forward to Thursday!

Carrie Maseda said...

Mama,tell me which picture you like best, and I will get one for you. What size would you want?

The Cutie Patooties