Here are some pictures and video of Braden's soccer practice. We signed Braden up for soccer when he was three, but it didn't go over too well; he only would go on the field if accompanied by Rich or myself, so we thought we should wait until he got a little older to try again. Case in point, here is a picture of our little 3 year old Braden during one of his games, notice his partner on the field, a very pregnant mama.
Luckily, now that Braden is 5, and asking on his own to play soccer, things are much different (except I am pregnant again). Rich and I get to watch from the sidelines during practice (unless we are running after Emma), and Braden is always so proud of himself after practice. This afternoon I told him we would go in the backyard and practice kicking. I hope his games will go as well as his practices are going!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Braden~our little soccer player
Posted by
Carrie Maseda
at
12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Thanks for posting these pictures and the video. How old do you have to be to play soccer? I'm wondering if Emma is just about old enough since she's out there getting involved.
You have to be 3 to play soccer on at team, but it is not stopping Emma from trying to be part of the action. At practice on Monday she was kicking the ball around.
Post a Comment