Well, right before I went to take Braden to school, I discovered that I was bleeding or spotting; to the dismay of my bewildered husband, I still took Braden to school. Now, I am back at home waiting to hear from the doctor. You know, at times like this you truly know that Heavenly Father is in charge. Only Heavenly Father knows what the outcome of today is going to be, but I have faith that whatever happens is what is meant to be. Brooke and I both said a prayer, and that is all we can do. I know that Heavenly Father loves me and my little family, and that he is mindful of our hopes, our dreams, our disappointments, and our well being. I know that if I am to loose this baby, like I have done in the past, he will give me the strength, wisdom, and peace to deal with the loss, and if I am to keep this baby, I will have been taught to truly treasure the pregnancy and the baby (and to stop complaining about how truly fat I have become this pregnancy). Without my faith in and knowledge of Heavenly Father, I could not have the happiness in my life that I do; sometimes we do have to go through painful, sometimes heart wrenching experiences, but they make us stronger. After what I have been through in my life and what I may be getting ready to go through, I think it is accurate to say I am a Steel Magnolia; Heavenly Father wants me to return to him one day, and he knows that I have to be strong to do it. Heavenly Father is molding me to into the type of woman I am meant to be; he is making more of me than I could have ever made of myself, and I am grateful for that.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
I hope that everything turns out okay-of course you and your baby will be in our prayers.
Post a Comment