Friday, August 8, 2008

My Big Boy the Kindergartner

Well, I worried for nothing; Braden found his classroom with no problem. In fact when I asked him if he had found it without any problems, he simply explained that he looked for the flower necklace ( lei) his teacher had hanging on the door; Braden then peeked inside to check, and sure enough he had found his classroom. Not only is my baby growing up, he has some pretty good problem solving skills. Braden also says the funniest things. Yesterday I asked him who he played with. He said that he played with two girls (still loves the girls), Amanda and Madison; he explained that Madison has yellow hair and Amanda has dark hair and a dark body. I love the sweet innocence of that statement, dark hair and a dark body. Braden has eyes; he sees differences, but they are simply colors to him. I hope my sweet hearted boy is always like that; he could teach the world a lot of things!

4 comments:

Christina said...

I am soo glad that things have worked out with the whole school situation! I can't believe he is in kindergarten already!

Jayne said...

Dark hair and a dark body. If only the rest of the world would listen, he could surely teach them some lessons.

Carrie Maseda said...

I know I can't believe he is kindergarten already either; time goes by way tooooooo fast!!!!!!!!

Carrie Maseda said...

I know Mama, I think Braden has such a loving and tender heart.

The Cutie Patooties