No, I am not going to tell you that I am pregnant, you already know that! This news is even better, even bigger! My friend, and many of yours as well, Christina Eichorn is PREGNANT!!!!!!! Yes, you read correctly! She called me this morning to let me know that she is indeed pregnant! For those that don't know Christina, this is a blessing from Heavenly Father; she and Casey (her hubby) had started adoption proceedings, because they thought they weren't going to be able to have children of their own. Christina has a great desire to be a mother, and she felt like I did many years ago when I questioned whether Rich and I were going to be able to have children; she knew that wherever a child came from (whether from her womb or through adoption) it would be meant to be hers, and so began the adoption process. Much like my story, Heavenly Father had other plans, and now she and Casey are expecting a beautiful bundle of joy!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Carrie, thank you so much. You didn't have to do that. You are soo sweet!! I loved talking to you this morning. Love ya girl!
I'm so happy for them! I looked for them at Stake Conference this morning didn't see them.
Awesome!!!!!
SO happy for you CHristina!!! :-D
Post a Comment