Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tie Dye T-shirts

Here are some pictures of the cuties sporting their homemade tie dye t-shirts; I took the pictures a while back, but I am just now posting them. I hope you like them; they are very proud of their t-shirts.









3 comments:

Ashley said...

Have I ever told you that you have the most adorable, and sweetest kids? I can't wait to see them again. John's leave (if he gets it) will be the 19th-24th of August. I will keep you updated when we hear more!

Ashley said...

Have I ever told you that you have the most adorable, and sweetest kids? I can't wait to see them again. John's leave (if he gets it) will be the 19th-24th of August. I will keep you updated when we hear more!

Carrie Maseda said...

I would have to agree; I think they are the most adorable and sweet kids, but I of course am very biased! I hope you can come; we would love to see you again! John also deserves the leave.

The Cutie Patooties