Monday, July 14, 2008

Mama's Birthday Invites

Well, my Mama is turning the big 60 next month, so of course we are throwing a little shin dig to celebrate complete with family, music, food, and a DVD slideshow. We have decided on a beach theme, because she LOVES the beach!!!!!!!!! I decided not to attempt a surprise party again, after my unsuccessful attempt for my daddy.; he did enjoy himself, but it was definitely not a surprise. Anyway, tonight I decided to play around with some digital scrapbooking and make my own invites; I don't know if anyone would ever actually pay me for my work, but it was fun. We recently got an adorable just moved card from some of our friends, and it inspired to try my hand at it. So now, I present to you my almost finished invite (I have to add the info. to the tag), but what do you think so far? Remember to be kind; I like warm fuzzies, but I am not as fond of cold pricklies. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! How did you get to be so creative? I wish there was a better college picture around somewhere because this one looks like I have a huge head. Still, that's what I looked like "in the day," and I love the invitation.

Carrie Maseda said...

I'm glad you like it; I just need the info. from you, and I will be all set. I think the picture of you from college is a good one; I think you look pretty!

Connie said...

This is Great!!!!

The Cutie Patooties