Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pure Heaven

Today, I had to go to the dentist, and it was pure heaven; not the actual visit, just the ride to and from the dentist. LaNae was watching the cuties for me, so I got to go solo. It was FANTASTIC!!!!! I got to listen to whatever music I wanted, however loud I wanted, and the best part, without any interruptions! Now that is what you call heaven, at least that is heaven to a mother of 3 young children whose husband has been away all week; Calgon take me away!




Just as a little added extra, here are pictures of the cuties' dentist visits yesterday; yes, I did schedule my own on a different day intentionally, and my sanity is glad that I did!






And what did Emma do the whole time, look cute and get into everything she could get her hands on; you know, typical and adorable Emma.

1 comments:

Connie said...

There is entirely too much cuteness going on around this blog!!! :)

The Cutie Patooties