I think we should live each day like it may be our last or the last of someone we love; we need to savor each moment we have, hold tight to the time we do have, and laugh a little more! Live life to not have any regrets. This video reminds me that I need to: hug my children a little longer, worry about the house and the laundry a little less, listen to their ramblings a little more, spend more time being silly, and realize that every moment I have with them is both a blessing and a gift. There was a time in my life when I wandered if I was ever going to be able to have children, and now I have a house full of hoodlums; I would be ungrateful if I didn't remember everyday how much Heavenly Father has blessed me and if I didn't spend my waking moments letting my sweet miracles know how dearly they were wanted and how much they are loved!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Live Each Day to the Fullest and Hold Tight to Your Precious Children
(please scroll down to the bottom of the page and turn off the music before watching the video)
Posted by
Carrie Maseda
at
1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment