Friday, October 12, 2007

Dr. Maseda is in the house

Yesterday Braden got a treat in the mail, a whole package of doctor goodies to make his Halloween complete. Carla, who is a life saver by the way, sent Braden scrubs, a lab coat, a ton of doctor paraphernalia (including a stethoscope), and a badge for Braden to wear that states he is the chief of staff and world class surgeon at MUSC; I think the badge might just be my favorite thing. Carla also put on the back: This badge also verifies that you are the BOSS of every employee in the hospital; I love Carla's sense of humor, and I think she might just be Braden's new hero. He immediately wanted to put everything on when it came and get to work; he did share the scrubs with Brooke though. Braden first practiced on Brooke, and then Brooke suited up and we had 2 Dr. Masedas in the house. They had a number of patients, but the last patient was the least cooperative; in fact, she tried to escape. I hope you enjoy the slideshow of pictures, and thank you Carla, you made Braden's Halloween! He is going to be the cutest little doctor in town!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie. I am so glad that the Maseda Cuties liked their doctor gear. I absolutely love the pictures. They are so sweet! Your blog made my day...I am still smiling!! Oh, my friends at the hospital think that your children are so adorable!

jayne bowers said...

Too cute! I hope Dr. Maseda and hi able assistant were able to do soemthing to help the first patient's color; he looked a little "green around the gills" to me. My favorite patient was the last one. What a little doll. Is she crawling?

Carla is so creative and generous, and I'm glad this blog allows you to show her how much her gift is appreciated.

jayne bowers said...

Uh-oh. I hate that I misspelled two words in the first sentence! Ugh. Guess I should have proofread.

The Cutie Patooties