Friday, October 12, 2007

Chuck E. Cheese

Tonight we decided that we needed to get out and have some fun, so we decided to use some of the free tokens Braden and Brooke got from the library and went to Chuck E. Cheese. The cuties had a great time! After pizza, games, and prize winning, we decided that dessert was in order. Along with the coupon for tokens, Braden and Brooke also got several other coupons (for completing the summer reading program), so we went around from fast food joint to fast food joint until everyone had dessert; Brooke got ice cream from Chick Fil-A, Braden got a cookie from McDonalds, Rich got a slushy from Sonic, and I got a frosty from Wendy's. It was a great night; we spent time as a family, had fun, and we made it home just in time for me to catch the last half hour of Ghost Whisperer, and I got to watch it all by myself. I would say tonight was a success!

0 comments:

The Cutie Patooties