Monday, July 2, 2007

"TAG TEAM, back again..."

Well, I am happy to say that after the dreaded drive to Camden, the weekend did have some worthwhile moments. I got to meet Paul's girlfriend, Amanda, and I got to spend time with my family. After a couple days though, I was ready to come home. I really miss having Rich by my side; the tag team isn't the same with one member of the team missing. Back when we just had Braden, the tag team was created. One night, we each were taking turns doing different duties to help get Braden to bed, and as it was my turn to go into his room, Rich was coming out; I slapped his hand and sang, "TAG TEAM, back again, ....." I of course could not remember all of the words to the song, so I just added sound effects to complete the sentence. Though Rich laughed at me, the phrase stuck, and when we are switching from one cuties' room to the next to read books and sing songs, we still slap each other's hand and sing, "TAG TEAM, back again..." It may sound silly, but being silly sometimes is what helps keep my sanity intact.

0 comments:

The Cutie Patooties