RICH IS HOME!
RICH IS HOME!
I want to shout it from the mountains! Rich got home today at about 3 this afternoon, just in time for our little 4th of July party. Last year, we had a huge barbecue for a large portion of the ward, complete with a firework show supplied by Jason Padgett, but this year with Rich being gone I decided to plan a family celebration, just in case he hadn't gotten home in time. The cuties and I went to the store and got goodies to make hamburgers, ranch potatoes, and ice cream cone cupcakes. We ended up just grilling out, making our cupcakes, popping popcorn, and watching a movie. After the movie, we went outside to enjoy our neighbors' fireworks, but Braden and Brooke quickly decided that they were too loud; they however loved the fireworks on the TV, especially the music, which as you can see from the picture, they danced to for our entertainment. It felt soooooooo good to be together as a family again!












0 comments:
Post a Comment