Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Pictures from our trip to San Diego



Here are some pictures from our vacation to San Diego; I get the rest on Thursday, so I will post more then, along with details from the trip. For now, I will just say we had a fabulous time, but I am depressed that we had to leave everyone back in California. I wish I could have packed everyone up in our suitcases and brought them home with us. I love getting to spend time with the family, but I hate the goodbyes! :(

1 comments:

jayne bowers said...

Thanks for sharing these. Remember the saying that I often spout off??? In every good-bye there's a promise of another hello, and in every hello, there's the shadow of good-bye.It's great that the families all got to come together for a week, and IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN!

The Cutie Patooties