Who out there doesn't love to save money?!!
Or better yet, get something for free?!!
I know I LOVE to see how much I can save on something; it is like a game to me! There are very few things I pay full price for, groceries included! Having said that, I want to share some websites with everyone that have fantastic ideas of how to save money, links to other sites, and other money saving offers. The first link is to a blog that my friend Heather (THANKS Heather) showed me a few days ago, and since then I have been hooked! I have sent for a free DVD for Brooke's stocking, printed off several coupons, and learned some valuable lessons. One thing I learned was that coupons.com changes their coupons at the beginning of every month, and that they only have a certain amount of each coupon; if you want the best coupons, you need to check at the beginning of every month. Having said all of that, here is the link: http://whataprilsaves.blogspot.com/.
After completely falling in love with that blog, and the high I get every time I know I have saved money or gotten something for free (always have to read that fine print), I decided to search the internet for more blogs and more sites that could help me save more money! Here are a few I found, but I know that there are tons more out there; my search is just beginning! If you have any you would like to share, please do; I am always looking for a good deal!
http://bargainmoms.blogspot.com/
http://www.afrugalfriend.blogspot.com/
http://print.coupons.com/couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=13306&zid=iq37&nid=10&bid=alk0904050931b7c1a721817416
http://www.providentprincess.blogspot.com/
http://www.thriftyandchicmom.com/
http://www.littlepeoplewealth.com/
http://attentiontargetshoppers.blogspot.com/
http://www.moneysavingmom.com/
http://www.frugalfinder.blogspot.com/
http://neverpayretailagain.blogspot.com/
http://www.dealseekingmom.com/
http://www.survivingthestores.com/












1 comments:
s the one that I am addicted to www.southernsavers.com it is great and breaks down all the weekly sales in the local stores and tells where to get the coupons for the items.
Post a Comment