Thursday, September 10, 2009

If only I had long...

hair!!!!!

Often around our house you witness this,
Emma with a towel, fabric, pants, or pajama bottoms somehow attached to her head or draped across it. Emma has been doing this for quite some time,
(as evidenced by this picture taken when she was about 20 months old)
leaving Rich and I puzzled to as what she could possibly be thinking.  Now after arraying her head with the chosen pants, towel, or fabric of the day, she brushes one side to the back, looks at one of us, and says, "Do you like my hair?"

Mystery solved!!!!

All my sweet little baby wants is hair, long, beautiful hair!
I think it is already beautiful, but until the long part happens, what could a little pajama head wearing hurt?!

If anybody can pull it off, Emma can!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's definitely one of a kind.

Christina said...

I seriously did the same thing when I was little and look how great I turned out! hehehe

The Laing Gang said...

I did it too! My favorite choice for hair was my half slip. So silky!! I haven't had short hair since 6th grade so I guess I still want to keep that long hair!

Postak Family said...

It looks like I'm in good company. I did it too! Give her a couple years and she'll be dancing with the broom (Prince Charming). He was my boyfriend until that long haired mop stole him from me! To this day I hate mopping the floor.

The Cutie Patooties