Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Let the fun begin!

Last night Brooke had her first soccer practice with her team, and her coach a.k.a Rich.  I think it is safe to say that she LOVED IT!!!!!!!!  Last night she couldn't stop talking about how much fun she had, and one of the first things she did this morning was find her pink princess soccer ball (might as well play in style) and start showing me how hard she can kick.  Brooke also informed me that she needed to practice her soccer moves in the backyard today, all suited up of course (she made to point out that fact).  I think it is going to be a fun season for her, her team, and the coach.  Rich did a fantastic job by the way!  The kids had a great time, they practiced their skills, and had fun while doing it! Here are some pictures from our evening:



Of course to celebrate our fun filled soccer evening, we came home, made strawberry milkshakes, popped some popcorn, and piled on the couch to watch none other than:
(Rich loves this movie!)
All in all, it was a successful start to soccer season, and I say,

"Let the fun begin!"

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the pictures! Brooke looks like a natuaral out there on the field.

Carrie Maseda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie Maseda said...

She really is; she loved it! Brooke wants to practice constantly, keeping her shin guards, her socks, and her cleats in a bag just in case she needs them. I thought she would enjoy it, but I had no idea she would love it this much! She also is really good for never playing before.

The Cutie Patooties