Sunday, July 12, 2009

What will he say next?


Braden is most definitely coming into his own; his personality is really starting to evolve, much to my amusement! Friday night, we went over to the Carters' house for a little pizza and a Wii tournament (still trying to convince Rich we need one), and in the middle of one of the many matches, Braden announces for all to hear, "I was born funny!" Tonight while we were all preparing our hamburgers, Braden gets up from the table, walks to the silverware drawer, explaining, "I am going to cut mine (referring to the hamburger), because I'm good like that!" What will he say next? I'm anxious to hear, but I'm sure whatever it is, it will me make me laugh; he was "born funny" after all!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

One of the things I noticed right away as we were skyping last week is that he can carry on a two-way conversation. Really. He takes turns, asks questions, listens, and so forth. Brooke is getting there too. Emma....well, she's great at making faces and looking adorable, but she's not into the concept of talking to Grandmama on the computer.

Jodi Barker said...

Funny, i just wrote about Eli's personality and then went and saw you had done the same. we mom's must think too much alike!

The Cutie Patooties