He loved it! The blob is on his chest, because he was trying to eat too fast; his sweet little legs kicked every time the spoon got near his mouth. I think I have an eater on my hands! :)
Braden is growing up right before my eyes, and part of me wants it to stop! How did the last 8 years go by so fast?!!! We couldn't imagine our life without our creative, handsome son! Braden loves to create, draw, paint, dance, and read.
Brooke
Brooke's imagination never quits these days! Everything revolves around pretending. About a week ago, I overheard her at lunch pretending that her grapes were alive, and they were begging to not be eaten; Brooke declared no mercy though and popped them in her mouth. I wish I could have caught that on film!
Emma
Emma is turning out to be a combination of sugar and spice. Her favorite things are dressing up like a princess, dancing, and getting dolled up; she is girl all the way!
Colton
Colton is all boy, getting into everything and trying to scale everything in our house! Luckily for him, he is cute!
2 comments:
He looks sort of like he likes it, and yet,there's the blob on his chest so what's the story?
He loved it! The blob is on his chest, because he was trying to eat too fast; his sweet little legs kicked every time the spoon got near his mouth. I think I have an eater on my hands! :)
Post a Comment