Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Slip and Slide Fun

Last night Rich was in charge of the FHE lesson, and he also designated himself as the one in charge of our activity. For those that don't know, part of Rich will always be a kid, so I wasn't surprised when he came home last night with a new slip and slide for the cuties to try. Once the cuties understood what to do, they loved it; to help them out a little, Rich picked each child up and threw them down the slide, which they thought was fantastic!

Here are the pictures:
(Yes, Braden and Brooke are still in their clothes; when they couldn't find their bathing suits, Rich declared they weren't necessary.)

3 comments:

Melinda said...

How fun! So was the lesson related to the activity?

Elizabeth said...

I love this! It reminds me of when we were little.

Jayne said...

Oh my gosh! This is marvelous, especially little Colton's expressions. I especially like the picture where Rich is holding him, and he's checking out the action. Emma looks so grown up in these.

The Cutie Patooties