The cuties and I are busy living it up in Myrtle Beach right now; it is soooooooooooo nice to be back home!!!!! (even if I do feel somewhat like a tourist) I had forgotten how AMAZING the ocean breeze smells; isn't it great when you get a memory back?!!! Right now we are all headed to the beach with Daddy for some fun in the sun: digging in the sand, splashing in the water, jumping some waves, and picnicking on sandwiches and goodies; could it be any better?!!! Well, it would be nice (actually very nice) to have Rich here with us, but he is coming up on Friday night; I hope he is ready for some fun, Myrtle Beach style!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
brett and i play tourist every time we take the kids home. our favorites include build-a-bear, johnny rockets, family kingdom and the garden city arcade. kids love going to the "myrtle beach house" as they call it. have fun!!!
SO fun, I am jealous.
Post a Comment