Sunday, May 4, 2008

Oh, how I love my sweet Emma!

How cute is this face?! I love this picture, because Emma's sweet spirit and larger than life personality just shine through. And that smile, oh that smile; just looking at this picture brings a smile to my face.



And what exactly do we know about this adorable 19lb. 13 month beauty? What do we know about this little package of charm, vivacity, and sweetness?

We know she has sweet precious feet.

We know she has sweet precious hands.

We know that she is able to pull things from high places (in this case it was Brooke's bowl of cereal).




We know that Emma loves to climb into the refrigerator.





We know that Emma helps herself to any food she finds (whether we want her to or not).

And as you have gathered, Emma loves to eat!

We know the dishwasher is like a magnet to Emma. If it is open, she is there (usually pulling out everything I have just put in it).

We know Emma likes to play peek a boo, by herself and with someone else; this is a picture of how I found her one day (happily playing peek a boo in the kitchen all by herself).

We know Emma likes to pretend to talk on the telephone.

We know Emma has a destructive side; well, she doesn't do it intentionally. I guess it would be more accurate to say that she has a VERY inquisitive nature (just like her Daddy).

We know Emma has a slight temper; let's just say that she is more than capable of holding her own with her older siblings, or anyone else who crosses her path. She also has mastered the fine art of tantrum throwing (much to my chagrin).

We know Emma HATES wearing shoes and will stop at nothing to get them off of her feet!

We also know that Emma loves being read to, she loves being where her brother and sister are at, she loves music, she loves to dance, and she loves life. She loves scrambled eggs, bananas, goldfish, orange juice, and anything sweet. She loves to take baths, wave at everyone she sees, and laugh. There are so many more things I could tell you about our Emma, but the most important thing to know is...


...that we LOVE our sweet Emma more than words could ever express!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I love these pictures. There's just something about black and white photos that make things look more like moments frozen in time, and when the model is Emma...well, it's awesome.

small town Hood said...

she is so gorgeous in these pictures.

Carrie Maseda said...

Thanks, I love these pictures of Emma, but I am very biased! :)

Carrie Maseda said...

Mama,
Did you seen any you want me to get copies of for you? I especially like the very first one!

Christina said...

I love how you captured Emma- I have never met her, but I feel like I know her now because of how you described her (she also reminds me much of Audra- getting into EVERYTHING but being very cute about it!)

Anonymous said...

YES! I'll take any and all you will print for me.

The Cutie Patooties