Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Little Spitfire

Here is a picture of me and my little spitfire; I don't even think they had a mold when they made her, she is one of a kind! I don't know if I could handle another one just like her, so I will just keep the little spitfire I have and love her all I can! Her latest obsession: taking dance lessons, almost on a daily basis I am asked, "Do I get to start ballet today?" How do you explain to a 3 year old that she still has three months before I can even register her for dance? I can't wait either; she is going to be adorable in her little leotard (which I am sure she will want to wear 24/7). Brooke also will be starting preschool next year (just two mornings a week). When Braden started preschool we wondered if he was ready for preschool, with Brooke, we wonder if they are ready for her.


*By the way, Braden took this picture; I guess he is catching the photo bug from his mama.

2 comments:

Pamelia said...

She is going to love dance!!! Lindsay started when she was 3 and has always loved it.

Pamelia said...

Good job Braden. Your picture taken skills are great!!

The Cutie Patooties