Friday, May 30, 2008

Hannah Montana's Number One Fan

For Braden's preschool graduation my dad took Braden and Brooke to Wal-mart to pick out a toy; Braden picked out one of those huge trucks that carries other cars (the name is escaping me, so the description will just have to work for now) and Brooke picked a Hannah Montana Doll that talks and sings when you push a button on her tummy. Both toys were a hit, with all 3 children (especially Emma); Emma loves to try to take the cars out of Braden's toy, and she likes to try to sing along with Brooke's toy (which I think is hilarious). You push the button, she sings (baby version of course), Hannah stops, she hands you Hannah, you push the button, she sings again, Hannah stops again, and then she hands Hannah once again (you get the idea); if she doesn't see anyone around to help her, she beats Hannah against the floor to get her to start (somehow it works; I guess she decides to bypass the button).

Here is the video of our little rock star's performance:



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest, most precious thing I've seen all day. Thanks for posing this video of the little singer.

Pamelia said...

It looks like you have a future singer on your hands.

Carrie Maseda said...

Pamelia,
Maybe Lindsay can give her some pointers. :)

Carrie Maseda said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the video Mama; I just thought it was the cutest thing! :)

The Cutie Patooties