Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Braden's Preschool Graduation



Well folks, it is official; Braden is now a preschool graduate. How is it possible? How did my little baby grow up so fast?! How did my sweet baby Braden go from this




to this


or this




Time goes by way too fast; no matter how tight you try to hold onto the moments, they still seem to slip through your fingers. I think that is why it is so important to make each day count, and to go along with this philosophy, I also believe you should celebrate every milestone, including preschool graduations. Thursday we had a small graduation party for Braden complete with a huge sub sandwich, chips, soda, fruit, cake, and of course presents. Mama, Daddy, Grandmama, LaNae, and Jessica attended, and how could I forget our awesome family from California, the Kirbysons, who used their vacation to come visit us. Braden loved it: the attention, the food, the gifts, and graduation! The graduation was fantastic! I loved seeing my adorable soon to be 5 year old recite a scripture, announce to the world that he wants to be a rock and roll star when he grows up (because they are cool), sing Peace on Earth, and look absolutely adorable as he strutted across the stage to collect his diploma; the best part of all though was that he was surrounded by everyone who loves him. I am so glad that Braden knows that he is loved and adored! I think it is so important with the world being what it is, that children know that they always have a safe haven to come home to and a soft place to fall!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until he graduates from college...or returns from a mission...or gets married. You'll really find your head reeling with disbelief at how fast time has flown.

The Cutie Patooties