Friday, March 21, 2008

Time with my Princess


This afternoon Rich took Braden to play golf for some special father son time, so Brooke and I had some girlie time. I let her pick what she wanted to do, so she decided she wanted a manicure, a pedicure, and to have her hair washed, dried, and fixed; she is ALL GIRL!!!!! It was really nice spending that one on one time with her: talking, listening, and making memories, and most of the time it was just us; Emma slept through the manicure and pedicure but woke up in time for the beauty shop portion of the afternoon. I am so glad that Rich and I make sure to make time for the cuties, because it makes them feel so special. Braden was all smiles when he got home; he in fact burst through the door exclaiming, "I hit the ball really far Mama!" Rich, a few steps behind, also sang Braden's praises; Braden was beaming from ear to ear as Rich went on and on about how well Braden did. Brooke of course then had to fill everyone in on her time with Mama, complete of course with a play by play of every moment; Brooke's day though was not really complete until we adjourned to the backyard to take pictures of our little beauty. Here are just a few of Princess Brooke.


(For those asking, What about Emma? Don't worry, she gets plenty of one on one time; we would never forget about our sweet Emma!)




5 comments:

Pamelia said...

Brooke you are so beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new addition to the top of the blog...and of course the pictures of these prissy beautiful girls. Did you "stage" that picture of Emma with the pink purse, or was that her selection? Ah, like mother, like daughters.

Carrie Maseda said...

Yes, I staged it for the picture, because when I caught her the first time I didn't have my camera with me. By the time I got back with my camera, she had taken it off, so I slipped it back over her arm and took a picture.

Carrie Maseda said...

Pamelia, Brooke says thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Where are the Brookster's curls?

The Cutie Patooties