Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Party

Here are some pictures from Braden's school Easter party last week. Luckily, my neighbor's daughter is in Braden's class, and she had the party at her house; it was so nice getting to walk just a few houses down instead of having to load the whole gang up in the van. It was a FANTASTIC party and the kids had a BLAST!

The agenda was as follows:

  • Easter Egg Hunt in the woods
  • Listen to Easter Story (gotta love a church preschool, learning about Jesus is a part of the curriculum :) )
  • Eat Grilled Hot Dogs, Chips, Fruit, and various other goodies
  • Play on Hannah's swings and slide
  • Attempt (and I do mean attempt) to have the kids do a egg in spoon relay
  • Go home and see how much candy you can devour in one hour or before Mama says stop (each egg had candy inside of it)

I can't say how much I love getting to go to these parties. I love that Braden and Brooke (and Emma; the kids in Braden's class LOOOOOOOOVVVVVE her) get the opportunity to socialize with other children. As Braden makes more friends, he feels more of a part of everything, and that helps his confidence grow. Preschool for Braden has really helped him in so many ways. I love watching him go out on his own; I love to see that he also is becoming more assertive, not aggressive, just assertive.

0 comments:

The Cutie Patooties