I don't know why, but tonight Brooke decided she wanted to have straight hair. I guess she just wanted to see what it would be like, so she and I plugged in my trusty straightener, heated that sucker up, and got to work. It was amazing how different she looked with straight hair. All night I caught her looking in the mirror and touching it. Braden I think also couldn't believe the transformation, because his little hands kept being drawn to her hair; I heard several times, "Mama, Braden is touching my straight hair." Here is a picture of my transformed girl; don't you think she looks so different?!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
I remember straightening Zoe's for the first time, she looked less Zoe-ish. :)
I know, it was so weird to look at her with it straight. Now though she tells me that Jesus made her hair curly, and he would be sad if she straightened it anymore. She also told me he was sad when I straightened my hair. I guess she is starting early with the guilt tripping.
Post a Comment