One thing anyone can say about my sweet Emma is, 'That girl can eat!' These days Emma not only can eat, but she wants to feed herself, which leads to, you guessed it, A MESS! Here are some pictures that prove my point. I made Chicken Parmesan and some lemon spaghetti, and she couldn't get enough of the spaghetti or the cornbread muffins Rich made. As you can tell from the picture, she is covered with more than spaghetti; she had a jar of baby food and then attacked the spaghetti. She was one happy, content, and very dirty baby when supper was over. Why didn't I put a bib on her? I ask myself that same question when I look at these pictures; oh well, the damage has been done, and luckily they make stain removers for just these times.
Emma getting her eat on.
"What me devour everything you put in front of me?!" "I'm sure I have no idea what you are talking about?"
Rich attempting to de-crumbify Emma.












0 comments:
Post a Comment