Here are some pictures from our Sunday afternoon. After having lunch, Rich pulled out his guitar and played a few tunes for our listening pleasure. Emma especially was enthralled, so I put her beside him on the couch, and she just couldn't stop touching and grabbing the guitar; Rich finally had to stop playing. Brooke and Braden also made up their own songs and played the guitar; Braden's song was about all of his girlfriends and Brooke's was about getting a scratch and having Mommy take care of it. Brooke also danced with abandon as Rich played and sang, 'If I Had a Million Dollars.' These are the times I treasure the most; as I look at the faces of my sweet children and my loving husband, I am always overwhelmed by how blessed I am. These moments to me define happiness!
I'll take that, thank you very much!
Daddy, show me how to play this thing!
Oh, the music I could make with this thing! Do you feel the power?! Watch out world!
I know I am a stud; my daddy taught me everything I know! Don't hate me because I'm studlicious; I've got all the girls at preschool eating out of the palm of my hand!
(Braden was in a show off my bod mood for about an hour today, so I humored him and took this snapshot of him flexing his muscles.)
And now for your listening pleasure, here is Brooke singing her boo boo song.












1 comments:
This sounds (and looks) like a wonderful Sunday afternoon. Emma trying to grab the guitar is hilarious, and the thought of the other two little tykes singing is cool to think about. I'm so glad you captured these moments on film and that you took the time to write about them. It helps everyone else in the family feel a part of the fun, and it gives you a record of a great November afternoon.
Post a Comment