Well, I hate to admit it, but Rich was right. He said that he thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and put Emma in her crib, instead of letting her stay in our room until she was 3 months old like we did with Brooke. Of course, I agreed to try it on one condition, that he put the receiver part of the monitor in the crib with Emma; if she even breathed funny, I was going to hear it. Rich humored my paranoia though and did as I asked. I told him that I had gotten used to the reassurance of waking up and looking over at Emma and seeing her little chest rise and fall; I also liked that I didn't have to truck it across the hall to get her when she was hungry. Despite my arguments, he stuck to his guns and made me stick to my word; we tried it, and I hate to admit it but she survived and so did I. She only woke up once during the night, and I slept better. Rich has more insight into our cuties than I give him credit for; they are lucky to have him for a father, and I lucky to be married to the stud!
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment