Sunday, June 24, 2007

Did you ring my princess?


This is a picture of Braden waiting hand and foot on Princess Brooke, which was his consequence for a poor decision. While outside with Brooke, Braden spotted a glass that he decided just had to be broken. I won't even begin to go into why the glass was outside in the first place or who left it out there from the night before; he knows who he is. Well, after Braden peformed his experiment and watched the glass shatter, Brooke fell victim to Braden's destructive behavior when she stepped on the glass. Rich and I were in the kitchen when Brooke came limping in with the bottom of her foot covered in blood. Braden even tried to convince us that it was Brooke that broke the glass. After Rich removed the glass from her foot, he made Braden help him play doctor and go get a band-aid. Then Rich decided it would be a good idea to have Braden take care of Brooke, since it was his decision which had caused her to get hurt. I then added to the picture by giving Brooke a bell to ring whenever she needed Braden to get her something. Of course Brooke being the overly dramatic princess she is, she loved being waited on; she laid in her bed surrounded by all of her spoils and belted out commands for Braden. She had him get her a sippy, her Barbie, and read to her; she also told Braden to go tell Mommy to get chicken nuggets for her to eat in bed, but I informed him he needed to tell the princess she would be coming to the table to eat chicken bog with the rest of us. It was very entertaining for Rich and I both to watch, and the picture doesn't do the situation justice; I guess it is one of those things you had to witness firsthand to get the full comedic effect.

0 comments:

The Cutie Patooties