The cuties, Rich, and I went to South Carolina this weekend, so we could walk through my Granny's old house one more time (Mama is going to be selling it pretty soon). Braden and Brooke seemed to enjoy themselves. On Saturday, Rich took them outside, so I could actually get ready in peace. It was so nice looking outside and watching Rich with them. He of course brought his golf clubs with him, so he and the cuties were in Grandmama's yard hitting golf balls and having a grand time. Watching both of them with Rich, it hit me that I have two children. It made me think back about when Rich and I first got married and how time changes so much; the two of them challenge me, exhaust me, and push me to the edge some days, but I sure love them. Now we have another one on the way, little Emma, due to make her appearance late March or early April; our little clan keeps growing, and so does the joy and craziness in the Maseda household.
Monday, January 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment