Well, life in the Maseda household has been one of sickness. Brooke, being the little princess she is, wanted to go first. Early Monday morning, about 3 a.m. she staggered into our room only to throw up on me as soon as I picked her up. I rushed her to the bathroom, saving the carpet, the bed, and the rest of my pajamas. By Monday night she was fine; we had a great FHE and thought all was well, and then Tuesday afternoon it hit Braden and I. Poor Braden threw up 3 times before it left his system, and Wednesday I was still not myself. At this moment, Rich is on the couch covered in a blanket trying to move as little as possible. Of course Rich is also watching a documentary on Alexander the Great; who says you can't pick up a little knowledge when you feel like death?!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment