Friday, June 11, 2010

Captain Super Cute

Here he comes to save the day,

Captain Super Cute!
 

He melts hearts, wraps everyone around his little finger, captures your adoration and love like a bandit, and quickly charms his way into your heart with his quick smile and adorable giggle!


Captain Super Cute has learned his trade well, luckily, because along with his ability to win everyone over with his adorable ways, he also has a sense of adventure, some would call it a propensity for destruction!  Captain Super Cute can scale a dishwasher in five seconds flat,  dismantle said dishwasher in the blink of an eye,  and be ready to move on to his next conquest!  He has put paint on the carpet, chunks everything he gets his hands on, pulls hair, bites, squishes banana into the carpet, and giggles all along the way!  Just when you think you might have to squish him, he gets out his bag of tricks, and pulls out one of his signature smiles!
Your heart melts, and you forget all ill will; you just want to scoop him up, and shower his chubby little cheeks with kisses! 

Captain Super Cute strikes again! 



And how does Captain Super Cute react when you ask him about his superpowers; he is evasive of course, denying any trickery!
He simply puts on his shades, looks our way, and says,

"I'm out!"

 

I guess he is off to melt more hearts, and melt he will!

No one can withstand the power of

Captain Super Cute!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Ah, so sweet. Can't wait to see this little charmer in a couple of weeks.

Mike and Erin said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten and how much hair he has!! I haven't been keeping up with your blog as much now that I have a little someone who takes up a lot of my time! :-)

The Cutie Patooties